Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This page is for adults only. All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are purely fictional and the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of J.K. Rowling and Warner Bros. Pictures. The author of this blog is in no way associated with the owners, creators or producers of this media franchise, nor does he claim ownership or try to make any profit out of it. No copyright infringement is intended.

Friday, July 8, 2016

Hermione's hand jobs.

Here's a great one by an artist called Akabur from whom I hope to find more great work. No wonder Hermione's the smartest when she won't let anyone else focus during class. If I were sitting next to her I wouldn't be able to focus on intellectual stimulation anyway, so I may as well be enjoying some manual stimulation. She's brilliant, beautiful, and ambidextrous. What a woman. Enjoy!











2 comments:

  1. I would love to get a handjob/blowjob/titjob/footjob from Hermione xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! Sign me up for any or all of those!

      Delete